“Don’t be afraid to start small with your philanthropic ideas“
Margo Whitchurch, the CFO for Allgire Construction and Allgire Foundation shares how to create a game changing impact with your business that grows the bottom line.
Big Takeaways from Margo:
- How to measure and communicate the intangibles of social impact beyond the bottom line
- How to find the higher purpose of the business right where you are
- Things to consider when starting your own foundation
- Key steps for ensuring a successful family business transition
- Insights on the affordable housing challenges in our community and new ways to think about addressing the issue.
Allgire General Contractors is a 30 year old company dedicated to being the best multi-family contractor with a focus on affordable housing. AGC has established excellence in both new construction and renovation of existing projects, while committing to provide quality in everything they build.
Conscious Capitalism San Diego