Shawn Nelson, founder and CEO of Lovesac, is sharing lessons learned from 25 years of building a $700 Million publicly traded company. Shawn shares insights from his soon to be published book and podcast, “Let Me Save You 25 Years” for accelerating success, significance, and sustainability from a “business operator’s” point of view.
On this episode of Conscious Curiosity SD, Shawn highlights:
- 2:24 – Lessons Learned: Quit or Keep Going
- 7:47 – Managing Your Ego as a Founder and CEO
- 10:57 – Books & Authors as Mentors
- 16:23 – Lovesac’s Culture: LOVE & Conscious Capitalism
- 24:06 – Evolution to a Unique Mission of Sustainability and the Future of Lovesac
- 31:55 – Power of Being a Publicly Traded Company
Shawn’s book, “Let Me Save You 25 Years” will be out December 2023 and his podcast breaking down his 25 lessons learned will be out this summer!