Caitlin Wege, the President of Tech Coast Angles San Diego and partner for Moodoos Investments, joins the podcast to share her insights on the phenomenal impact and success that women are having as entrepreneurial leaders, early-stage investors and board members.
While many women have endured and are familiar with the barriers to entry that women face as investors and board members, Caitlin, under the tutelage of her father, began creating a role for herself within this challenging space at just nine years old. After pursuing her own interests early on in her career, she eventually found herself back at what she laughingly describes as the “family curse” (investing in start-up companies) and hasn’t looked back since.
Identified by the San Diego Business Journal as one of the Top 50 Most Influential Leaders in San Diego, Caitlin is truly making a difference in our community. Blessed with generational wealth, she is on a mission to foster entrepreneurial and investor education and create opportunities for women and minorities to create generational wealth of their own.
- Challenges, excitement and impact of early stage investing
- Tech Coast Angels as a supportive resource for early-stage investors to get started
- The significant impact women are having as business leaders, investors and board members
- Exciting inside story of several of Caitlin’s local investments
- Shiv Shukla: https://www.neuralacemedical.com
- Kimba Williams: https://www.kushae.com
- Kate Dilligan: https://www.coolerheads.com